Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
I meet all of the requirements for helper except the age limit, so I'd like to know why the age limit is 14?

off_matbog23

Jun 17, 2020
België
well, I think that 1. its because you would get a certain responsibility that they cant trust on someone who might not be mature enough to handle a certain situation 2. not everybody is always friendly towards staff and I feel like especially younger children can be fairly sensitive towards this kind of behaviour (like getting emotional about it) 3.younger children change their minds more about stuff then older people.. for example, a 19-year-old Minecraft player who has been playing for basically his entire life is less likely to drop the game and therefore drop his responsibility 4.With Cubecraft being a more known server they like to keep things running smoothly and therefore it's important that everyone knows their job and in a helpers case how to handle a certain situation this usually comes with time as well..

I am certain that there are some other reasons that I just didn't think of atm but I hope this is sufficient to answer your question.
Happy to help, Joe

Reactions: Maaarijn and Hoshi
D

Deleted member 469419

I meet all of the requirements for helper except the age limit, so I'd like to know why the age limit is 14?

I know it has already been answered by @Keanu, but I'd still like to answer.

The age limit is just a requirement to avoid the immaturity of many people under 13 years old. However this doesn't mean that some people under 13 wouldn't be good staff members.

Overall, people who are under 13 doesn't have the enough maturity to make all helper task.

Just as Keanu said. Hope I helped you.

• Sad
Reactions: Keanu
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will have an awesome stay here!:D
Reesle wrote on yrarrsboyincube's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Happy to have you here! :)
Reesle wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Congrats on 4.5K reaction score!! 🎉✨
Top Bottom