Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 254738

Hello Cubecrafters! today I am going to talk about a very good suggestion, about the affordable Helper range, I think it's a great idea, if only the helper rank is sold, it would not be so much problem and it would help many people who want to be staff but they reject the applications, CubeCraft could recharge a lot of money, depending on the price they put it, but above all to help players who want to be staff, please users, don´t see this as a "staff abuse confirmed" instance see it as a "opportunity to users to be staff", helper rank is not too OP, for me is good. PD: is i have ortographic mistakes, please help me to correct it.

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
The 'Helper Rank' is given to users that desire to help the server, as you said. Problem is that they are not just referred to as "Helpers", but also are known as trial mods. This is because this rank is a preparation for the members selected to learn how we as staff handle things and then take those teachings to become mods themselves.

The helpers have been selected from their application that shows they meet the minimum requirements, to become a part of the staff team for the server. The requirements are there to ensure that the people applying/earning the rank understand the server, its rules, are involved in the community and many more reasons.

Also, you have to realize that if we made helper rank for sale, every member would try to buy it, making it so the whole server (or a huge portion of it) would be staff whether they meet the requirements, are a good example of what the server stands for, or even care for the server.

Sorry, but this will not happen, as it is not sold for the reasons I have stated. It is a rank to be earned by dedication and compassion to help people and the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.