Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosGod

Sep 25, 2018
Granbury TX
see when I was reading over the things to say in a Application form I was intrigued cause it says stuff as Be honest and etc (sorry cant think of what the Little thing said on the top of my mind) but then when you actually Get the the application part you can't say anything or even your background or why you can make a good staff member it basically ask Vauge questions as of "Have you had experience as staff" maybe im doing it wrong so I was hoping someone could clarify it for me thank you have a good day

Sincerely,
Rudy

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Hello, it is just how the helper application form works. I agree that the questions are pretty easy to be answered, but if your application gets accepted, you will go through an interview where you will be able to answer on harder questions.

ChaosGod

Sep 25, 2018
Granbury TX
Hello, it is just how the helper application form works. I agree that the questions are pretty easy to be answered, but if your application gets accepted, you will go through an interview where you will need to answer on harder questions.
Thanks for the help

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
Already answered on private message too. If you have any other doubt, you can message me (or another staff member if you want) ヅ. Have a nice day!

Reactions: elchuii
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🤍
Always so fun to go to bed after playing Cubecraft with a friend:D (Might wake up and play again hahah) Then repeat xD
UncleSpect wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Dodo 🦤
Amazinq wrote on Catss's profile.
A bit late but thanks for everything
I just reached 50th on the Competitive Parkour leaderboard this would be my third leaderboard on Cubecraft:D
Parkour Competitive leader bord games.png
Screenbits 2024-05-24_005032.png
Top Bottom