Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

khalomander

Dec 14, 2022
I tried to change my dns on my playstation so that I could join other servers. But now I can’t join cubecraft at all even from the custom server menu

TheOrderOfSapphire

Sapherator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 30, 2022
Sweden
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I tried to change my dns on my playstation so that I could join other servers. But now I can’t join cubecraft at all even from the custom server menu
Yeah mainly if you set it to default the settings will reset. Or If not so try to update, uninstall Minecraft - then reinstall Minecraft and do the thing again. Then it will defective fix it. Or If it still doesn't work try to ask more around. I hope you get it fixed soon!

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
what's a dns
“The Domain Name System is a hierarchical and distributed naming system for computers, services, and other resources in the Internet or other Internet Protocol networks. It associates various information with domain names assigned to each of the associated entities” If that doesn’t answer your question, then it’s basically telling your device what/where to connect. Using it helps console players access 3rd party servers.

TheOrderOfSapphire

Sapherator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 30, 2022
Sweden
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
“The Domain Name System is a hierarchical and distributed naming system for computers, services, and other resources in the Internet or other Internet Protocol networks. It associates various information with domain names assigned to each of the associated entities” If that doesn’t answer your question, then it’s basically telling your device what/where to connect. Using it helps console players access 3rd party servers.
Yoo good explanation I couldn't have explained that better then you xD

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

bye bye jujutsu kaisen hello one punch man
Eli
Alright, I have all the data for the forum statistics and curiosities thread, it took me multiple days to get it! The current program I'm using has a processing time of almost 23 hours! Had to use two computers to cut it down to 11.5 hours haha

1714578753386.png
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I go meow
Its was a long time didn't post here
But i reach to day a special nember of
1000048598.png
msg in the forums 888
Top Bottom