Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 16, 2018
hello I need help sentinel comes to me 2 months ago I asked for help and nadi answered me I want you to help me my name in minecraft harimir the reason why they banned me for making jitterclick very fast I never pirated him on his server I play in version 1.8 (sorry for my English, I'm from Colombia)

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
hello I need help sentinel comes to me 2 months ago I asked for help and nadi answered me I want you to help me my name in minecraft harimir the reason why they banned me for making jitterclick very fast I never pirated him on his server I play in version 1.8 (sorry for my English, I'm from Colombia)

En detalle ala respuesta para un mejor entendimiento de lo dicho.Tu apelacion ha sido denegada, por lo tanto tienes una conversacion con el Developer Manager actual el cual tu caso sera manejado solamente tienes que ser paciente hasta que sea revisada tu conversacion este proceso puede durar tiempo por lo tanto lo mas recomendable es esperar, en caso si no llega a ser manejada a tiempo puedes contactar con el Developer LooneyRules, y detalladamente explicarle que tienes esperando 2 meses recuerda en el idioma (INGLES) aqui: https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=LoonyRules :)

Reactions: elchuii
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom