Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sebas4906

Novice Member
Dec 17, 2017
Ok hey everyone Sebas020503 here. I was playing Solo SkyWars like usual, and I entered the map tnt. The game started normally, someobody voted Basic and I headed to the middle right away. There, I got a bow and started shooting some arrows. I actually managed to get about 5 people off the map doing this. Then, some dudes were fighting and I got both of them killed with a bow as they were in mid-fight. I was like "OH BOY 7 KILLS JUST WITH A BOW". Then, I saw that there was 3 OTHER GUYS LEFT. And I told to myself ITS YOUR CHANCE TO GET 10 KILLS!, I GOT VERY NERVOUS BUT FINALLY I MANAGED TO DO IT! I had gotten 10 kills (And on tnt being a 12 people map so I almost got everyone on the map). But then when I was ready to see the achievement pop on the screen... Nothing happened... I'm so frustrated man... I D E M A N D my achievement. Things like this don't happen every day you know :(
2018_06_29_21_11_55.png

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
If you didn't get the achievement, maybe you got it already or it's just a bug.
Good game!

Reactions: remio

Sebas4906

Novice Member
Dec 17, 2017
If you didn't get the achievement, maybe you got it already or it's just a bug.
Good game!
I just checked. Still, I don't have it. Is there really anything I can do? :(
Things like this should not happen... Trying so hard to get an achievement, and when I finally do so I don't get it anyways...

ser1234HD

Jan 22, 2016
Portugal
Try to communicate some Cubecraft moderator, maybe they'll be able to solve it, or you've already conquered before and could not remember

Sebas4906

Novice Member
Dec 17, 2017
Try to communicate some Cubecraft moderator, maybe they'll be able to solve it, or you've already conquered before and could not remember
No, I'm very sure I had never gotten 10 kills before. And when I check my achievements it appears like it's not obtained yet.
Also, who should I try to contact? I have already tried messaging two staff members.

ser1234HD

Jan 22, 2016
Portugal
Because it is difficult to kill 10 players.
If you kill 10, you must also earn the reward of killing 7 players, just confirm it, because it can be 2 bugs in 1 only.

Sebas4906

Novice Member
Dec 17, 2017
Because it is difficult to kill 10 players.
If you kill 10, you must also earn the reward of killing 7 players, just confirm it, because it can be 2 bugs in 1 only.
I already had the 7 kills before (got the achievement), but still no "Godlike" even though I managed to complete the task the achievement asks for... This had already happened to me with "Terrible Builder" (I ended up getting it after like the third time I managed to do it), but trying to get 10 kills again just doesn't motivate me... I just wanted to get it and then get the 1K wins achievement (which I'm close to)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday, Skate! 🛼 🎈
As I am pretty close to fact #60, I would like to ask something. Do you all like Minecraft facts or irl facts? I have been posting Minecraft facts for five days for a change. If you want mc facts, I am pretty sure I have a few more. If you all want irl facts, I have no problem in doing that! Although I would have to check the availability of the facts, this would help me post more interesting and fun facts!
Top Bottom