Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Dear CubeCraft,

When I tried to play Minecraft this morning, I couldn't log in. I thought: 'This is just a bug from Mojang.' So I waited and tried every half an hour to log in. I also changed my password a few times.

Now, my friend was playing on Cubecraft - I still couldn't get on my account - and he saw in the chat: "DMR_Marijn joined the server." I think my account is hacked by a random guy, and that he is hacking on servers with it. I'm really scared now to get banned cause I have Diamond rank on cube and a lot of playing time. So please CubeCraft, unban me if i've got banned when I have my account back, cause I loved to play on your server.

Thanks for reading.

Kind regards,
DMR_Marijn

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
When you are banned, if this is true, than it'll say you were banned for compromised account. Use the appeal code given and tell the staff you changed your password in the appeal. Then wait for them to get back to you.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Hello @DMR_Marijn,

Contact Mojang about this issue and say that you want them to reset your e-mail adress so it belogs to your account again. You'll need to give Mojang your Transaction ID and the e-mail adress which belongs to your Minecraft account. You can contact Mojang here > https://help.mojang.com/customer/portal/emails/new. Make sure to read that article very good!

When you are banned, if this is true, than it'll say you were banned for compromised account. Use the appeal code given and tell the staff you changed your password in the appeal. Then wait for them to get back to you.
He isn't banned for 'Compromised account'.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow to I guess.
Top Bottom