Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

danielevans

Aug 16, 2016
Hello I am currently diamond rank on cubecraft and i was wondering if i was able to get back to Gold rank and get the money back. This is because It was my grandads birthday a couple days ago and he got nothing so i was wondering if it was possible to get the money back that i spent on gold to diamond rank and get the money back to my paypal so i can maybe order him something. If not i understand its just i felt bad for my grandad that he got nothing. thanks

danielevans

Aug 16, 2016
and also to my paypal not my dads would be cool so that i can order it from my own paypal and money :D

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I'm sorry but there's a "No refund policy" on the store under the terms and conditions. If you bought the rank, it means you accepted the fact there are no refunds. Highly doubt there is anything they can do about this.

Ghoste

Nov 30, 2016
the computer
As our terms and conditions of sale outline;

"Payments to the CubeCraft Games is a payment for virtual items. This transaction is final and there are no refunds. If you are banned for breaking the rules of CubeCraft Games you will not be refunded this money. Bans are subject to the full discretion of the CubeCraft Games Staff Team and rules can be changed at any time. Although we do our best, there is no guarantee on being able to enter the server, and if the server is no longer operated the virtual items are forfeit. Refund requests due to issues concerning lag, game glitches, or any other issues are subject to the discretion of the CubeCraft Games Management Team and can be sent to sales@cubecraft.net. All items are virtual and have no value."

Basically what @Joe Henry said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk! 🎈
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
Top Bottom