Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 13, 2018
I can not log in to the server because it shows me an error 53 (enabled VPN), but it is turned off !!!:confused1::confused1::confused1:

Attachments

• Безымянный.png
    Безымянный.png
    186.1 KB · Views: 171

Abodz

May 14, 2018
I restarted PC not once and my friend has the same situation, this situation occurs every day
That means the VPN the ur using doesn't get back the normal ip, I suggest to uninstall the VPN and restarting ur PC & Delete the wifi from ur PC and connect it again if ur using cable reconnect it, I hope this works for you.

Note: Don't use unverified VPN this could breck ur default IP configuration and you could format ur device.

GoodLuck <3

~Abod

Sep 13, 2018
That means the VPN the ur using doesn't get back the normal ip, I suggest to uninstall the VPN and restarting ur PC & Delete the wifi from ur PC and connect it again if ur using cable reconnect it, I hope this works for you.

Note: Don't use unverified VPN this could breck ur default IP configuration and you could format ur device.

GoodLuck <3

~Abod
DID NOT HELP!

LoonyRules

Novice Member
Mar 12, 2017
England, United Kingdom
twitter.com
I can not log in to the server because it shows me an error 53 (enabled VPN), but it is turned off !!!:confused1::confused1::confused1:

Double check your VPN is turned off, had so many people tell me it's off when it's actually not. Along with that, due to personal information being involved, start a conversation on here, the Forums, or send me a Direct Message on Discord (LoonyRules#0001) and we'll talk about resolving it for you.

Sep 13, 2018
Double check your VPN is turned off, had so many people tell me it's off when it's actually not. Along with that, due to personal information being involved, start a conversation on here, the Forums, or send me a Direct Message on Discord (LoonyRules#0001) and we'll talk about resolving it for you.
@LoonyRules
MealeRedWahrus my nick in Discord, add me to friend or write me because I can write you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fesa wrote on Austin's profile.
Me getting flowers to put in your soup
1714588672643.jpeg
bye bye jujutsu kaisen hello one punch man
Eli
Alright, I have all the data for the forum statistics and curiosities thread, it took me multiple days to get it! The current program I'm using has a processing time of almost 23 hours! Had to use two computers to cut it down to 11.5 hours haha

1714578753386.png
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I go meow
Top Bottom