Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

KapotGoedYT

Dec 8, 2017
Hello Cubecraft... I Have a big problem, I am banned from cubecraft... Dont know how... 11:26:44 Thats the time that i was banned... BUT THE THING IS... ON THAT MOMENT I WASNT EVEN ONLINE!! I was Skyping And playing on another server Skyblock. WHAT HAPPENED HERE, I THINK MY MC ACCOUNT IS HACKED HELP ME PLS I ALSO HAD A IRON RANK ON CUBECRAFT MY MOM PAYED FOR IT PLS I DONT KNOW WTF HAPPENED HERE MY IGN IS UKeepTryin BTW I AM BANNED ON MORE SERVERS IT ALL HAPPENED TODAY ITS NOT MY FAULT

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hello Cubecraft... I Have a big problem, I am banned from cubecraft... Dont know how... 11:26:44 Thats the time that i was banned... BUT THE THING IS... ON THAT MOMENT I WASNT EVEN ONLINE!! I was Skyping And playing on another server Skyblock. WHAT HAPPENED HERE, I THINK MY MC ACCOUNT IS HACKED HELP ME PLS I ALSO HAD A IRON RANK ON CUBECRAFT MY MOM PAYED FOR IT PLS I DONT KNOW WTF HAPPENED HERE
What's your in-game-name?

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I do not think you will be unbanned, because this is your third time, so you did not learn of your previous bans.
If your appeal is denied: Please contact CrazymanJR on Discord. (Tag: CrazymanJR#4742 )

T

The Lord Pleb

Hello Cubecraft... I Have a big problem, I am banned from cubecraft... Dont know how... 11:26:44 Thats the time that i was banned... BUT THE THING IS... ON THAT MOMENT I WASNT EVEN ONLINE!! I was Skyping And playing on another server Skyblock. WHAT HAPPENED HERE, I THINK MY MC ACCOUNT IS HACKED HELP ME PLS I ALSO HAD A IRON RANK ON CUBECRAFT MY MOM PAYED FOR IT PLS I DONT KNOW WTF HAPPENED HERE MY IGN IS UKeepTryin BTW I AM BANNED ON MORE SERVERS IT ALL HAPPENED TODAY ITS NOT MY FAULT
Hello!
You can appeal your ban at https://appeals.cubecraft.net.
If your appeal was denied, you can contact CrazymanJR through Discord (CrazymanJR#4742).
It's going to be hard for you to be undone, and this is your third time. It seems suspicious to me that the 3 times it was not you.

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Congrats on 81 msgs, CeruleanPrism81!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on SunburnWarz's profile.
Super cool summer name Warz!:D
CrystalLegend01 wrote on Reesle's profile.
I love the profile pic! xD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
💙
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Paylala's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom