Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
My exp dropper at the moment only consists of pigmen (I'm going to change the mob which my exp dropper uses to get more exp of course) which is located in the nether so that I can do the pigmen quests but since water cant be used in the nether (I have an exp dropper in the overworld too) I built up to max height and they still wont be low enough to one shot with a regular iron sword so I put smite 2 to one hit kill them and the tough ones too plus that's why I have looting 3 on the iron sword too

And also I'm preparing for the wither and wither skeletons because wither skeletons dont become one hit in my neather dropper
For the wither its weak to smite because its classed as an undead mob
So would you say you made the best decision with looting 3 and smite 2? I didn’t realize pigmen were classified as undead because I’m stupid so that’s a good shout. So all the mobs you personally kill are usually undead? Swords shouldn’t matter too much so I’ll take your advice.

But by the time you kill the pigmen have more already spawned? Cause I was thinking full looting or looting 3 and sharp 2. But if you say the best is smite 2 and looting 3 I’ll take your word for it. Keep in mind that I’m only planning to have one sword that does about everything.

Apr 3, 2021
So would you say you made the best decision with looting 3 and smite 2? I didn’t realize pigmen were classified as undead because I’m stupid so that’s a good shout. So all the mobs you personally kill are usually undead? Swords shouldn’t matter too much so I’ll take your advice.

But by the time you kill the pigmen have more already spawned? Cause I was thinking full looting or looting 3 and sharp 2. But if you say the best is smite 2 and looting 3 I’ll take your word for it. Keep in mind that I’m only planning to have one sword that does about everything.
The best decision is with looting 3 smite 2 iron because most of the mobs in minecraft are undead

Since I have made a dropper in the neather witch doesn't use water I have to manually trick them down the chute by using a trapdoor on the top of the chute and by the time I get down kill them all they will be respawned and ready to go down the chute again

Apr 10, 2021
Fortune 4 and silk touch doesn't work together. The fortune won't work atleast. Use iron tools as they don't break that fast and they mine pretty fast too. I suggest a pigman farm if you have nether unlocked and if not just a normal mob farm for xp.
You can't get to the nether, as of typing this, the nether requires gold, obtained through the next island

Apr 14, 2021
I
Here’s the thing. I’m watching a youtuber called Sl4tes. His entire comment section says fortune works with silk touch yet I can’t seem to find video proof. I dunno what to believe lol.

Now I was planning on using cactus to automate my spider and zombie farms and if I do that I won’t get to Xp I think. Is there a way I could make a cave spider Mob farm and would I get a lot of Xp? And what enchantments would you get for your axe, pic, and sword?
I am also watching s4ltes fortune works with silk touch

Apr 3, 2021
Smites is one of the best enchants in my opinion because in normal survival your fighting them half the time you play. Even in skyblock you get zombies on the 4th island and then skeletons and pigmen on the 6th island (neather unlockable on this island)

_EliteNobody

Feb 13, 2021
United Kingdom
Fortune 4 and silk touch doesn't work together. The fortune won't work atleast. Use iron tools as they don't break that fast and they mine pretty fast too. I suggest a pigman farm if you have nether unlocked and if not just a normal mob farm for xp.
Umm pigman farms don't give good exp. I would recommend smelting because it is much faster earily game and the farm.

_EliteNobody

Feb 13, 2021
United Kingdom
cave spiders are nearly impossible 2 mob farm, I had 2 kill 1000 of every mob, and it was impossible 2 contain those, so use zombies for xp until pigmen. Then for enchants, I recommend fort, effi, sharp/smite, and maybe unbreak if u want to have more dura.
Its not impossible you can make a mob farm for it. It is manually farmed unlike normal spiders which you can suffocate

Apr 3, 2021
Umm pigman farms don't give good exp. I would recommend smelting because it is much faster earily game and the farm.
Pigman give tones of exp they can get you from 0-30 in about 21 kills
Smelting ores dont give you exp I'm pretty sure about that anyway it might depend on the server you play on eg you may be on java

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom