Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady0373

May 28, 2014
When I logged on to cubecraft to see who was on and ALL of my friends were gone is there anything I can do or? Cause I'm kinda freaking out Right now!

Attachments

• 2018-09-21_19.05.45.png
    2018-09-21_19.05.45.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 92

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I would suggest you to relog and if it didn't help you can try to restart MC. If youe issue is still going on just come back to this thread.

Clywa

Oct 4, 2017
Yes, you type ./f clear all requests. all your friends removed. It can not come back that is a shame.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I would suggest you to relog and if it didn't help you can try to restart MC. If youe issue is still going on just come back to this thread.
How could that help? I mean, this is an issue of the server, and I don't think restarting your game will help in this case.
Anyway you or a friend/sibling could have used /f clear all. This feature causes all your friends to be deleted. If you or another person did not use this command, it could be a bug. If you encounter a bug, please report it here: https://reports.cubecraft.net/bug_report.
If you did use the command you'll have to add your friends again manually.

Reactions: Zombiepower

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
We are aware of this bug and will be solved asap. Just switch between games and you will be able to see the list after some tries. Do not remove your friends, that's not needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Top Bottom