Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AltsSpainYT

Member
Apr 7, 2018
5
0
2
26
Hi Very Good Owners Or Staff Of Cubecraft The Problem Is Com My Account Mc Premium On The Server That When I Enter @cubecraftgames Get Me Derrepente Of The Server Without Any Reason Nose What Happens With The Server Is Not My Internet I Hope Help Take Me Out To Every Time From the Server Help Nick: AltsSpainYT
 

Attachments

  • unnamed (2).jpg
    unnamed (2).jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 144
T

The Lord Pleb

Guest
Hi Very Good Owners Or Staff Of Cubecraft The Problem Is Com My Account Mc Premium On The Server That When I Enter @cubecraftgames Get Me Derrepente Of The Server Without Any Reason Nose What Happens With The Server Is Not My Internet I Hope Help Take Me Out To Every Time From the Server Help Nick: AltsSpainYT
No puedo ver el mensaje de la imagen bien. Si el mensaje que te aparece es "Not autentificated with Minecraft.net" es que no estás usando una cuenta premium, o estás intentando usar algún tipo de hack de cuentas falsas.
Si el mensaje es "Disconnected" puede deberse a tu conexión de internet.
Por favor, asegurate de que estás usando Minecraft premium y lo has comprado en la página oficial (minecraft.net).
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Cathie wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!!
itsfadedaway wrote on Cathie's profile.
noot noot
This is just the draft version. The final version for the Selfie Competition is coming soon!
IMG_2109.jpeg
Cubecraft, fix ur anti-cheat. I rarely can play 5 normal games on skywars. DO SMTH ABOUT IT
syronvx wrote on gooseplays20's profile.
Oh
Top Bottom