Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

notriyrus

Jun 1, 2023
hello everyone,

I'm Riyrus, but you can also call me Jonathan and I'm new here on the forums. I've played CubeCraft here and there between Java and Bedrock for the last 5 years although not really that much, I've started to play more and figured that I should join the forums.
I'm 17 years old and have a love for story based video games, and also chill games like Minecraft (sometimes) and small indie games. I spend a lot of time outdoors exploring my area and finding new places to either drink coffee or just sit and relax.
Hope to meet some nice people here :)

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello welcome to the fourms here have this picture of a puppy and a kitten
Welcoming-a-new-puppy-or-kitten.jpg

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
hello everyone,

I'm Riyrus, but you can also call me Jonathan and I'm new here on the forums. I've played CubeCraft here and there between Java and Bedrock for the last 5 years although not really that much, I've started to play more and figured that I should join the forums.
I'm 17 years old and have a love for story based video games, and also chill games like Minecraft (sometimes) and small indie games. I spend a lot of time outdoors exploring my area and finding new places to either drink coffee or just sit and relax.
Welcome nice to meet you

Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
hello everyone,

Welcome to the forum 🙂

Rose♡

Jun 4, 2023
Idaho
Pronouns
She/Her
Hey Riyrus, welcome to the forums!! Amazing introduction, I hope you feel welcome here c:

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Basketman wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom