Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
I think I've never made an introduction before but whatever.

Hi, if you're reading this. You're one of the few (one in a billion) people who managed to know my existance! Congrats!

So anyways, Hi. I'm Alex (not my irl name) but you could just call me Alex or z, idk why

I'm known on the CubeCraft discord server as "z (professional dummy)" and known as a troll who always rant or argue about something no matter how big or small it is.

On the forum, I'm just known as the dude who wrote wall of texts explaining why I'm disagreeing with YOU and your posts.

I've been playing CubeCraft since around 2017. Idk, don't really remember. it's been a long time. CubeCraft was chill and pretty fun back then and now it's just a mess.

HellIsHot

Jul 13, 2017
Earth
Hi, Alex! Nice to meet you. It's good to know a little more about you and I hope you enjoy it here! I think I've seen you a couple of times on the Discord server. 😁

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I think I've never made an introduction before but whatever.

Hi, if you're reading this. You're one of the few (one in a billion) people who managed to know my existance! Congrats!

So anyways, Hi. I'm Alex (not my irl name) but you could just call me Alex or z, idk why

I'm known on the CubeCraft discord server as "z (professional dummy)" and known as a troll who always rant or argue about something no matter how big or small it is.

On the forum, I'm just known as the dude who wrote wall of texts explaining why I'm disagreeing with YOU and your posts.

I've been playing CubeCraft since around 2017. Idk, don't really remember. it's been a long time. CubeCraft was chill and pretty fun back then and now it's just a mess.
Nice to meet you Alex, it's cool to know a bit more about you and your history on the Network.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom