Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

zNand6520

Oct 5, 2020
They should put more things to choose in skywars as in cubecraft of pc with the points that would be good and you would like more

D

Deleted member 554749

Please elaborate on what your trying to say. As of right now, “ that would be good and you would like more, “ makes no sense.

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
They should put more things to choose in skywars as in cubecraft of pc with the points that would be good and you would like more
What i think you mean is, They should add more stuff in skywars like points on java. idk what you're on about cubecraft on pc maybe java?

D

Deleted member 554749

What i think you mean is, They should add more stuff in skywars like points on java. idk what you're on about cubecraft on pc maybe java?
I’m still a bit confused but whatever you want to happen, first, you need community support.

Lecura

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Pronouns
They/Them
You mean you'd like more stuff to spend your points on? So, not only kits and abilities?

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Do u mean add time and blocks and health votes or add water buckets and bottles o enchanting?

Gregeyy

Forum Expert
Jul 21, 2017
Spain
As everybody said above, I advise you to add more details to your suggestion. People can't understand it, so it's just self-defeating. Also, adding a poll may help members to express their opinion easily without having to reply to the thread.

Thanks for suggesting though! :heart:

Reactions: wxzzrd

InkAsriel

Sep 23, 2017
The Netherlands
As everybody said above, I advise you to add more details to your suggestion. People can't understand it, so it's just self-defeating. Also, adding a poll may help members to express their opinion easily without having to reply to the thread.

Thanks for suggesting though! :heart:
maybe a better title too, just hello doesnt really say anything about what the topic is about

Reactions: Gregeyy and wxzzrd
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I've really enjoyed this video, take a look, it is really interesting :D
UncleSpect wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
The Lord 🤍
Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
Top Bottom