Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

apxche

Apr 6, 2018
Good morning/afternoon/evening to everyone, depending on your time zone of course! I figured I should "properly" introduce myself to the community :) I'm kinda rusty at introducing myself, as I haven't really written a little introduction in ages, but hey I'll give this my best shot!

I currently live in the USA, more specifically in Pennsylvania. My real name is Madison, but I typically go by Madi. I do spend a lot of my time online, but my life outside of my online side is quite fun as well! I'm what most people would call a little bit 'horse obsessed' haha. I currently share a horse with someone who's practically my sister, he's a stunner for sure! His name is Apache, which I'm sure now you understand my user apxche! (so no not an attack helicopter as many people like to think haha!). I also love on an old mare, who I've trained in liberty work. If you're unfamiliar with what that is, its just fun tricks! Besides all my horse love, which takes up a lot of my lifetime outside of the internet, I tend to be very into art. Currently, I feel I do better with traditional drawing, but I do enjoy digital more! And, can't forget to mention my beautiful pup, Maya. She was rescued from an abusive home, and has been with us since. She's ab absolute love bird, but definetly has loads of guard doggy in her.

Personality wise, I've always seen myself as someone who can become friends with a majority of people, there are occasionally people who I just don't seem to enjoy being around. Typically that comes from people who lie, or just aren't really what I would consider a real friend. Throughout that though, I do seem to notice people feel very comfortable talking to me about any issues etc that they need help/just want to get out. I'm very open to helping out someone if they're in need of someone to talk to, I hate to see anyone upset! I like to get out there positive vibes, real life things from growing up have tried to bring me down for sure, but I guess I just enjoy trying to put a bright side to anything and everything I possibly can.

I'm sure a few of you have seen me around, I used to play SG mostly, but since I took a small break I've been hanging around FFA and eggwars, but definetly hoping on throughout all the other wonderful games of CC!

If you even managed to read this far, haha, feel free to add me on discord and we can definetly chat sometime =)
Discord ~ madi#8916

BlueMoon475

Forum Expert
Feb 8, 2014
Land O' Corn
Welcome to the forums! If you need any help navigating around, feel free to ask any one of us for help. Hope to see you around! ;)

apxche

Apr 6, 2018
Thank you for all the lovely replies everyone! I would of said this sooner but I've been without internet over the weekend, and haven't thought much about popping on until now =) <3

Reactions: SpringWarz
Members Online

Team online

• Camezonda
    Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
Top Bottom