Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kqtherine

Feb 3, 2018
Hello! My name is Katherine and I've found this server a little over 2 weeks ago, and ever since been in love with tower defence. I used to play it a lot a few years ago on a server called the chunk, and had no idea it merged with cubecraft. Anyway if you're looking for someone to play with or just to have a chat, /f add me in game. See ya around the server!

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hello! My name is Katherine and I've found this server a little over 2 weeks ago, and ever since been in love with tower defence. I used to play it a lot a few years ago on a server called the chunk, and had no idea it merged with cubecraft. Anyway if you're looking for someone to play with or just to have a chat, /f add me in game. See ya around the server!
Nice to meet you Kathrine and enjoy the server forums!
Glad to hear you enjoy one of the games on the network!

Reactions: Kqtherine
Sep 10, 2016
Coool place in the 'south'
A massive welcome to the cubecraft forums!

I personally love Tower defence as it is very different and diverse to many of the games that cube provides. As many people who have been here for a little while will understand many of the games cube offers are PVP based which sometimes players will need a break from. Tower defence I believe is one of those games

Make sure to check out the help section and rules page to keep up to date with any changes. Most of the time the server receives weekly updates so make sure to keep on top of those as they can be very fun to play. especially with the Friday live streams!

Ayroh

Glad to see you managed to rediscover this game mode, and find this server! I hope you enjoy the forums page as much as Tower Defence! Goodluck, see you around the server hopefully!

Reactions: Kqtherine
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I knew it! Congratulations
W streamer here: @SugaaKat
Top Bottom