Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

BlazeTBD

Nov 25, 2016
idek
Hi! My name is BlazeTBD (or just Blaze......i don't care :P).

I absolutely LOVE playing Cubecraft (especially EggWars) and hyped for Cubecraft to come to consoles and PE!

If any of you wanna play some games with me and /party, my IGN is in my signature, and I'm on on Saturdays :D

Peace!
-Blaze

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! My name is BlazeTBD (or just Blaze......i don't care :p).

I absolutely LOVE playing Cubecraft (especially EggWars) and hyped for Cubecraft to come to consoles and PE!

If any of you wanna play some games with me and /party, my IGN is in my signature, and I'm on on Saturdays :D

Peace!
-Blaze

Welcome to CCG, Enjoy your stay.
P.M if you need any help.

Reactions: BlazeTBD

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
Hello there @BlazeTBD. Welcome to our forums! Here you will find discussions about the server in which you can participate. You will find an awesome community here, I hope you will be an active forums member. Enjoy your stay here and of course in the server playing eggwars.

If you need any aid, feel free to send me a PM. :)

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hello @BlazeTBD

Nice to meet you :)!!

Welcome on te forums of Cubecraft game network. You will an anmazing time here. You can do Some suggestions about (as example) your Favorite game Eggwars And ask What we find of your suggestion. I hope that you are an active member.

Yeah, sure! Cubecraft try to come on all the platforms. They come on x-box And cubecraft is an official partner of minecraft. I didn't know that cubecraft was already on PE, Everyone lears ;)

I am frederic And I love playing skywars, you find me in lobby 1 of skywars, Maybe I see you ever :P

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hi! My name is BlazeTBD (or just Blaze......i don't care :p).

Peace!
-Blaze
Welcome Blaze!
I enjoy eggwars too! It's a cool mini game.
Hope you have fun here and see you in-game soon! :)

-RayzMC

ChaosConjurer

Dedicated Member
Aug 30, 2016
Canada
Welcome to the CubeCraft forums Blaze!
If you have any questions, feel free to ask!
See you in-game.

- ChaosConjurer <3

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #56-
About 3.2 billion people around the world (roughly 46% of the global population) watched at least a minute of the 2010 World Cup!
Mintypie231 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
I don't know if I am late/early, but it's 6 may for me. Sorry if I am late.
Top Bottom