Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

robin1487

Oct 25, 2016
im banned for hacking yes i hacked 1 x
more 2 days later i got again an ban why ? i was not hacking more pls give me unban i not hacked again

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Hello I'm batman1234

You were banned by Sentinel, if you want to be unbanned after getting denied your appeal, I'd recommend you talking to a Moderator about your ban and explaining what you have been doing the day you got the ban.

LanceDaniels

Forum Expert
Jul 4, 2016
Hello, @robin1487

According to the database, you have sent an appeal and It has been denied. I'm sorry, but you're probably not going to be unbanned because It's your second ban.

If you believe that your punishment was a false ban. Please start a private conversation with @CrazymanJR on the forums with a detailed description of what you were doing when you got banned.
https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=CrazymanJR

If you contact Crazymanjr and your appeal is denied, there's nothing that you would do.

Sin título.png

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
Hello, @robin1487

According to the database, you have sent an appeal and It has been denied. I'm sorry, but you're probably not going to be unbanned because It's your second ban.

If you believe that your punishment was a false ban. Please start a private conversation with @CrazymanJR on the forums with a detailed description of what you were doing when you got banned.
https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=CrazymanJR

If you contact Crazymanjr and your appeal is denied, there's nothing that you would do.

sin-t%C3%ADtulo-png.132335

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Ducky friend!
10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Top Bottom