Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

hub3rt

Feb 3, 2017
Hello guys! I'm Hubert.

I'm relatively new to the team, having only been here for a few months! I'm a Project and Community Manager for CubeCraft Games, so I am in charge of the projects being worked on by our development team (Like new games, features, updates etc!), the interaction with you the community, day to day planning of projects, and stuff like social media in the background.

I'm usually about on the forums, so feel free to tag me in any suggestions or drop me a message. I want to know what you guys want to see, and if you have ideas please do share them! I will try and respond to everyone but as you can imagine, we're all really busy in the office so it may take a while! You may also see me in game, my username in game is Hubert1995 so if you see me, I'll have an Admin rank - Say hi to me!

Jackelele

Apr 14, 2017
United Kingdom
jackelele.co.uk
Haha, Hey Hubert! I saw you on stream the other week.
Also, if you didn't notice in chat cough

cb25a1882f584c2d8ed6cc2fae0b9829.png

Anyway, we should talk sometime, I bet you'll do great mate! :p

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Hello! And good luck with any future stuff, events, etc... And i hope to see more of you soon! :D

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Hello guys! I'm Hubert.

I'm relatively new to the team, having only been here for a few months! I'm a Project and Community Manager for CubeCraft Games, so I am in charge of the projects being worked on by our development team (Like new games, features, updates etc!), the interaction with you the community, day to day planning of projects, and stuff like social media in the background.

I'm usually about on the forums, so feel free to tag me in any suggestions or drop me a message. I want to know what you guys want to see, and if you have ideas please do share them! I will try and respond to everyone but as you can imagine, we're all really busy in the office so it may take a while! You may also see me in game, my username in game is Hubert1995 so if you see me, I'll have an Admin rank - Say hi to me!
Hello
Hub3rt Or Just Hubert Whichever you prefer
Nice To Meet You

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom