Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Noxark

Jul 6, 2020
Shadows
Howdy everyone, I’m Nox. I’ve been playing for a couple years but never decided to make a forums account until now. So here I am ready to stay and make friends here! Let me tell you a little bit about myself in-game:

I play tons of Lucky Island matches
I love this mode! It’s skyblock and the lucky block mod combined! I usually vote Blessed mode as I despise those Pig Kings and such. Although Crazy isn’t the worst. My favorite map would probably be the donut one, I can get all my blocks and kill the people on my sides, rush to mid and control the center.

Thing is, I’m not a very good pvper. I only get around 7 cps (very sad) and the only thing that really keeps me alive is my evading, juking, tactics and knowledge.

Anyways I’ve seen some people write like paragraphs of stuff but I’m not really the type of guy to fill the donut with jelly to the maximum, I cut to the point and what I do.

Oke bye! Hope you enjoyed this small insight of me.

Typicaaal

Forum Expert
Jul 14, 2015
The Multiverse
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey Nox, welcome to the forums! I hope you have a great time here :)

btw, cps doesn't really matter, your aim is the most important ;)

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
Hey, nice to meet you!
Lucky Islands is one of my favorite games too, especially when it's blessed mode. Anyway, welcome to the forums, I hope you'll have a great time here! ^-^

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Hey Nox, and welcome!
Cps doesn't matter, and it's basically a unreasonable stat.
For exsample, i'm better with 8cps, than I am with 12, because with lower cps you aren't getting tired fast.
Enjoy your time here :C

wink

Novice Member
Mar 5, 2020
Hong Kong SAR
Welcome to our community Nox!
I'm glad you enjoy Lucky Islands as it is a unique and interesting game-mode. I play some of it when I'm with friends, so I totally get it!

We might not cross paths in-game since from the looks of it you play on 1.8, but I sincerely wish you nothing but the best on CubeCraft. Please feel free to DM me if you have any questions, I'll be more than glad to answer!

Wood_456

Novice Member
Jan 23, 2018
The Netherlands
Heyy Nox, welcome to the forums 😄 Maybe we can team up in lucky islands someday because whenever I play the game mode, I get like the worst stuff ever xD But enough about me, I hope you enjoy your stay on the forums!

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
Top Bottom