Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CaptaiinAmerica

Oct 19, 2016
rubik_cube_man's house
Hello, many of you do not know me as I may not be super active on the forums . I am 13 years old and I love playing on more popular professional mini-games servers as my passion for MC. I have a dream of graduating high school soon and continuing my life by going to the college of UCLA. Then pursuing my life to be in the NBA by being drafted.

Reactions: Power Ranger

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hello, many of you do not know me as I may not be super active on the forums . I am 13 years old and I love playing on more popular professional mini-games servers as my passion for MC. I have a dream of graduating high school soon and continuing my life by going to the college of UCLA. Then pursuing my life to be in the NBA by being drafted.
Nice to meet you and nice intro!
Well, good luck with your goal and hope you'll achieve them ;)

Reactions: CaptaiinAmerica

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

Welcome to Fourms!
Enjoy your stay!
P.M if you need anything!

Reactions: CaptaiinAmerica
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom