Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello, welcome to the forums! If your from China, then how did you join Cubecraft? Because both Java and Bedrock are blocked in China, which has its own special version of Minecraft. Do you use a VPN, or are you from Taiwan/Hong Kong/Macau?

Reactions: TheLostFroggo
Feb 2, 2024
China Shanghai
Pronouns
He/Him
您好,欢迎来到论坛!如果你来自中国,那么你是如何加入Cubecraft的?因为Java和基岩在中国都被屏蔽了,中国有自己的特殊版本的Minecraft。您是否使用VPN,或者您来自台湾/香港/澳门?
I did apply for a VPN and I can buy Minecraft in China

Last edited:
Reactions: Dualninja
Feb 2, 2024
China Shanghai
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello, welcome to the forums! If your from China, then how did you join Cubecraft? Because both Java and Bedrock are blocked in China, which has its own special version of Minecraft. Do you use a VPN, or are you from Taiwan/Hong Kong/Macau?
Screenshot_20240203_111720_com.netease.mc.huawei.jpg
Minecraft in China has many restrictions and some mods are very expensive. The server is also too slow.This is the Minecraft in China

Last edited:

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
Welcome to the forums! I'm yet to see you in the server but I hope you're enjoying it. The questions others have asked you are very interesting.
Minecraft in China has many restrictions and some mods are very expensive. The server is also too slow.This is the Minecraft in China
The Chinese Minecraft app looks cool, also can we appreciate Detective Conan / Case Closed characters in the bottom? That show is part of my childhood.

Feb 2, 2024
China Shanghai
Pronouns
He/Him

The Chinese Minecraft app looks cool, also can we appreciate Detective Conan / Case Closed characters in the bottom? That show is part of my childhood.

Yes, but it costs 68 rmb and you need to buy VIP before you can use it.Actually, it's a skin.Basically, all skins in Minecraft in China cost money, and you cannot import skins either

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Is that a bird? Is that an apron? No, it's a peanut and jelly sandwich that wants revenge!:D
caraMel wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow! ✨
Muhh wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
OMG yall. Thank all of you who wished my a happy birthday. I never felt this recognized ever in my life :).
99th_DutchScary wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :D
Top Bottom