Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zeaura

Mar 13, 2023
Hello everybody!

I've been playing CubeCraft for a couple of years now after some of my friends showed me the server when we were playing Xbox one night. My name is Ethan, I just turned 21, and I'm on my last semester of college. In between my assignments, I'll take a break and play a few games of Survival Games to pass some time. I finally decided to check out the forums and make an account here!

I used to play Minecraft Java a lot many years ago, but I quit after the amount of hackers increased on nearly every server I used to play on. Thankfully, CubeCraft has an amazing staff team that deals with the occasional hacker quickly, and that has rekindled my desire to play Minecraft more. If I'm not playing Survival Games, I'm either on Eggwars, FFA, or 1v1 Duels.

I don't know how active I'll be on here, but I'll try to visit the forums every so often whenever I get the chance!

Nice to meet you all!

Zeaura

Mar 13, 2023
Thank you caraMel! I see you have also become a helper recently, so I would like to congratulate you as well! I hope to see you around on Survival Games!

• Heart
Reactions: Hoshi and caraMel

LukaG_

May 15, 2022
Europe
Hello and welcome to the forums Ethan! After our lovely Sr Mod Lyriie, I am a helper once again😝
I agree, Survival games really is best, I love it when I find more people that enjoy my favourite game! I hope you will enjoy your time here with us and that I see you in SG one day!

p.s.: That's such a cute phone background/profile pick, I love it🥰

Reactions: Zeaura and Hoshi

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello everybody!

I've been playing CubeCraft for a couple of years now after some of my friends showed me the server when we were playing Xbox one night. My name is Ethan, I just turned 21, and I'm on my last semester of college. In between my assignments, I'll take a break and play a few games of Survival Games to pass some time. I finally decided to check out the forums and make an account here!

I used to play Minecraft Java a lot many years ago, but I quit after the amount of hackers increased on nearly every server I used to play on. Thankfully, CubeCraft has an amazing staff team that deals with the occasional hacker quickly, and that has rekindled my desire to play Minecraft more. If I'm not playing Survival Games, I'm either on Eggwars, FFA, or 1v1 Duels.

I don't know how active I'll be on here, but I'll try to visit the forums every so often whenever I get the chance!

Nice to meet you all!
Nice to meet you too

As a welcome present have this dog holding a kitten

Attachments

• UNlcUNP.jpg
    UNlcUNP.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 40
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #38-
A book called 'A la recherche du temps perdu' by Marcel Proust contains an estimated 9,609,000 characters, making it the longest book in the world. The title translates to "Remembrance of Things Past".
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You are so close to 400!:D
ToonBer wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713270171790.png
ToonBer wrote on Capitan's profile.
1713269798868.png
ToonBer wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
hello there 🍰
Top Bottom