Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DrKalchishkov

Dec 6, 2017
Bulgaria
Hello everybody!

I haven’t played in cube for a while so I joined a few days ago. I was really sad to see the amount of players that are playing in CubeCraft nowadays…

And when I say sad, I do mean it! My half childhood was in this server and it’s bad that it would never be same. I played a few old videos that I recorded on CubeCraft and I felt nostalgic.

Anyways, there is nothing we can really do. I don’t blame the staff for removing games or that people aren’t playing that much anymore. But I thought I could do something fun.

So there is this channel that I used only for reporting players on CubeCraft and I decided to transform it in a YouTube channel. I don’t expect it to be very successful or anything. I just wanna do fun things in the server and then post them so other people can watch them and also have fun. Especially those who don’t play anymore would definitely feel nostalgic. Who know maybe some of them will come back :) .

I’ll be posting only CubeCraft videos (at least for now), and I won’t be able to post that frequently. Only when I find time to do so. But I’ll really put effort and time in them so yeah.

Anyways, here is my first video and fell free to follow me :) .

Last edited:

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
Haii! Welcome back to Cube and welcome to the community!

I’m glad to see there’s still rejoining players that are still interested in the Java network and even creating videos on there. I wish you the best of luck doing what you want to do and I will definitely watch some of those videos! ⭐

DrKalchishkov

Dec 6, 2017
Bulgaria
Haii! Welcome back to Cube and welcome to the community!

I’m glad to see there’s still rejoining players that are still interested in the Java network and even creating videos on there. I wish you the best of luck doing what you want to do and I will definitely watch some of those videos! ⭐
Thank you! I appreciate that :) .

• Heart
Reactions: Hoshi

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Happy to have you back on cubecraft mate here have this picture of a cat sandwich
aZrw08p_460s.jpg

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

98/100

all that effort and despite getting a perfect score from my superiors i never got a perfect score in my work immersion subject
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom