🖌️ Sr. Designer
Dec 11, 2018
Wales, United Kingdom
ben-dodd.com
Pronouns
He/Him
My name is mitgobla!

Where am I from?
I'm from a small country called Wales which is in the United Kingdom. We get a lot of rain here... a lot.

How did I find CubeCraft?
I found out about CubeCraft through Insomnia Gaming Festival! I've been an attendee at the gaming event since i61, with i63 being my first year of participating (and getting destroyed in) CubeCraft egg wars tournament! I started playing on the server with my friend RageDarling who streams many different games, CubeCraft being one of them. I've loved the company so far on the server.

My favourite things about Minecraft?
I've been playing Minecraft since Alpha and seeing its progression is crazy... I think my favourite update was 1.7.10 with the huge changes they released. I'm making my own mod-pack for that version and I still think it's one of the best versions out there. However, Mojang have really stepped up their game with the most recent updates and I'm looking forward to trying out new stuff!

Hobbies
I program in different languages, mainly Python. Minecraft inspired me to start! I also like playing video games, talking with new people online, and gardening when the weather is nice :P

I can't wait to get to know the community more, and I look forward to playing mini-games with everyone! Feel free to message me if you want to know more about me :)

P.S Here's my selfie:
oYes8pe.png

zHeavy

Nov 2, 2016
Belgium
Hello!
You seem like a nice guest...
Anyways, welcome to the forum. I am sure you will have a good time here! :)

For questions, just look at my signature.
Greetings! ;)

Reactions: mitgobla

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Welcome mitgobla! It's very nice to meet you, and I hope that you will enjoy your time here with all of us!
I'm from a small country called Wales which is in the United Kingdom. We get a lot of rain here... a lot.
Wales is a very beautiful country. I dream to visit more countries like this in the future!
CubeCraft egg wars tournament! I started playing on the server with my friend RageDarling who streams many different games, CubeCraft being one of them. I've loved the company so far on the server.
I think we've got something in common here - Eggwars was the first Cubecraft game I saw as well, and later it made me join the server for the first time. Tell me, was it your favorite game? If not, what's your favorite one? :)

mitgobla

Marketplace Coordinator
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Dec 11, 2018
Wales, United Kingdom
ben-dodd.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Tell me, was it your favorite game? If not, what's your favorite one? :)

I definitely do enjoy EggWars, but now Minerware has become my favourite. I love how fast paced it is, and all the fun people you meet! I still need to try the Survive the Snowman and PvP... although I am not the best at PvP :D

Reactions: Elenahh

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
I definitely do enjoy EggWars, but now Minerware has become my favourite. I love how fast paced it is, and all the fun people you meet! I still need to try the Survive the Snowman and PvP... although I am not the best at PvP :D
That's nice! If you're ever searching for a person to try them with, my discord is Elenahh#0732! :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom