Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_ZeF0X_

Sep 27, 2017
Hello everyone !! Im playing on cube craft since the age of 13... and now I'm 15 :3 I really like how the server have been made by the build team it's why i've made an application to become a builder, because i really want to be part of the staff, to help players,... .I can make anything on minecraft, and building is my passion :)
My in game name is _ZeF0X_, if you want to talk with me, you have every permissions ;p

Demosiz

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2017
Earth
Hello everyone !! Im playing on cube craft since the age of 13... and now I'm 15 :3 I really like how the server have been made by the build team it's why i've made an application to become a builder, because i really want to be part of the staff, to help players,... .I can make anything on minecraft, and building is my passion :)
My in game name is _ZeF0X_, if you want to talk with me, you have every permissions ;p
I like it too

Reactions: deiby lance

Exull

Jan 3, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
Hello there!
Welcome to the forums and good luck!

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
building is my passion :)
I would love to see some of your builds!
If you want to share them, you can message me on discord (Deedselele#8939), or you can PM me using the link in my signature! :D
You can also use that link to message me about any questions/concerns you have!

Also, welcome to the Cubecraft forums!
I hope that you have an incredible time here.

Also, if you haven't already, make sure to read the official rules. You can do so here:
https://www.cubecraft.net/link-forums/official-rules.51/

Hope to see you active on here, you seem like a great person!

Mar 6, 2017
Welcome to the forums.
Hope you find yourself happy in here :)
If you have any sort of trouble or concern, please let me know, I'll be happy to help

Good luck with your application, I hope it goes well.

Thanks,
Poseidon

KittyKatMeg

Dec 25, 2016
Hey! Nice to meet you I'm KittyKatMeg, wish you the best with your builder application and cant wait to see your builds :)

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Nice to mee you here!! I wish you good luck with your application and I hope that you will enjoy the forums here!

Akyshu

Novice Member
Dec 8, 2016
Belgium
Hello there,
Nice itroduction ill hope you become a builder can want to see your builds:p

SikelCor

Members Online

Latest profile posts

you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.