Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluezeth ;3

Apr 22, 2021
El problema de las modificaciones de skins en cubecraft:

Como ya todos sabemos existen diferentes tipos de modificaciones en las skins de minecraft bedrock, algunas con mayor altura, adornos en 3d, capas, pero hoy quiero centrarme solo en uno de los cuales a ocasionado incomodidades incluso desventajas en un pvp limpio en cubecraft, hablo de las skin pequeñas o con alturas modificadas, como paso con las skins invisibles hace ya unos meses este provoca casi el mismo efecto, eso sí no afecta la hitbox y por ello se podría considerar "legal", pero por otra parte esta manipulando la mira o aim del jugador contrario en pocas palabras, haciendo que este mire hacia abajo para poder dar hits, de alguna o otra forma eso se podría considerar una trampa, por que trata de engañar a la visión del jugador contrario, así que mi sugerencia aquí es: deberían prohibir las modificaciones de altura con skins o más bien dicho "skins pequeñas", por último, esto se dijo en las reglas, cualquier tipo de modificación al juego con tal de obtener una ventaja siquiera visual, se considera una trampa y es baneable, por lo tanto espero que mi sugerencia sea tomada, gracias...

Translation:

The problem of skin modifications in cubecraft:

As we all know there are different types of modifications in minecraft bedrock skins, some with higher height, 3d ornaments, layers, but today I want to focus only on one of which has caused discomfort even disadvantages in a clean pvp in cubecraft, I speak of the small skins or with modified heights, as happened with the invisible skins a few months ago this causes almost the same effect, that does not affect the hitbox and therefore it could be considered "legal", but on the other hand it is manipulating the sight or aim of the opposing player in a few words, making him look down to be able to hit hits, in some way or another that could be considered a trap, because it tries to deceive the vision of the opposing player, so my suggestion here is : they should prohibit height modifications with skins or rather "small skins", finally, this was said in the rules, any type of modification to the game in order to even obtain an advantage visual, it is considered a trap and is bannable, therefore I hope my suggestion is taken, thanks ...

luih

Oct 12, 2021
You have a very good point of view since it is difficult to hit people who use a skin with modified sizes in a pvp, hopefully the developers will do something about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Pluisje wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
❤️❤️❤️
Pluisje wrote on Frontlane's profile.
pro helper??!?!?!
Pluisje wrote on caraMel's profile.
I really like cheese, do you?
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #52-
The minecraft music disc 11 lasts for 1 minute, 11 seconds and 111 milliseconds!
It was hard writing this on a tv (yes, I sometimes write facts on a tv lol).
Top Bottom