Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
What do you mean? Please explain more about your suggestion. Not Everyone can understand What you mean. Since Then I disagree, and jf I read That everything needs to be double damage for a head shot is pretty hard! So it isn't really needed.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Meh, not really necesarry right now, -1.
Bows already do a lot of damage and headshot would make it only more annoying. :P

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
A headshot happens when someone shoots you in the head . When that happens I think it should deal extra damage because Steves head is important

Either extra damage or a stun effect

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I don't think this should be added. It would ruin the point of PvP and people would start spamming bows a lot more then they have now. Pvp is fine as it is now.

YaDasLenny

Dedicated Member
Jul 12, 2016
Belgium
I don't think many players would like this, as said many times above a bow gives already enough demage. Also i don't even know if this is possible for Cubecraft to make?
Keep thinking of new idea's! :)

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Bowshots, criticals en combo's already give really much damage. I don't think headshots needs to get added. Also, the PvP on CubeCraft is good as it is now.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on SunburnWarz's profile.
Welcome to the forums! If you have any questions feel free to message me or another staff member!
BurgerCat13 wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
1717345450220.png

Just one more....👀
Reesle wrote on TomieE's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
🦩
Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Yoo flamingo 🦩 pfp!
Top Bottom