Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
Note: This is an updated introduction for 2021, you can find my previous thread HERE

Hello!

My name is Hazard. I've been in many Minecraft server communities since I first started Minecraft, so I have a lot of server experience in the past with some big names including BrokenLens (2016-2017), NetherGames (2018), and the Lifeboat Network (2019-Jan 2020). Recently since mid-2020, I became a member of #TeamCubeCraftGames working as a member of the customer support team within the network. What's customer support? The customer support team assist with lots of different scenarios from Unreceived Purchases, Forgotten Passwords, VPN Connection Blocks, and Account Deletion Requests. Usually, when you send an email to support and/or sales@cubecraft.net, or start a direct conversation on Twitter, Messenger, or our live chat service, you will be directed to the customer support team to assist with your problem or any questions you might have about the network.

When I am not working as a customer support rep I like to focus my time on other things such as gaming, PC building, and volunteering at the local airport. I am constantly upgrading my PC so I can run the latest games and have little to no dips in my framerate, however, I use my PC for both gaming and work so it also improves work efficiency while I upgrade my 'battle station'. I recently made a rather large switch and completely ditched Intel for AMD processors, which gave me a significant performance boost in terms of base clock speeds and boost speeds. Over the last few days, I have been trying to get back into live streaming, streaming a Twitch (Channel link) Minecraft survival, and of course, CubeCraft Games' minigames.

When I'm not doing either of those things, I like to travel and explore different parts of the UK. During 2020 this has been quite a challenge but I cannot wait to go back and explore the UK again. Some of the well-known places I have visited include London, Southampton, Birmingham, Scarborough, Manchester, Land's End, Glasgow, Livingston, and Helensburgh, not forgetting my home city Liverpool. I'm hoping that during 2021 travel across the UK and EU will open up again so I can continue exploring and travelling to wonderful and unique places.

As you might have already noticed, my profile picture is a yellow and black dragon. This isn't just a profile picture but it's my fursona. Hazard isn't just some name I came up with for XBOX and Java, it's actually the name of this dragon that I associate myself with. In other words, I am a furry. :P Over the last few years I have been building up the character to include lots of artwork, and even a fursuit that resembles how he looks in the real world. This isn't something I get paid to do, however, it is a hobby (an expensive one). I can usually be found fursuiting around the UK during conventions such as ConFuzzled, JustFurTheWeekend, and ScotiaCon. I recently made a few changes to his design over the coming few months to give him a new unique look to make him from the rest.
Ref sheet 2.0 watermarked.png
I think that's really all I have to say about myself for now! If anyone has any questions that they would like to know about me then please don't be afraid to leave a reply below!

Thanks, and Happy New Year!🍾 🎉

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the forums!:D I hope you will enjoy your stay here ^-^
Eli wrote on Pineapple's profile.
Hi Applepine
Just got a perfect game of Bedwars Duos. Really wish I was recording :/
IMG_5334.png
Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!!
Eli
Finally got through the first page of voting streak rewards!

1714349194331.png
Top Bottom