Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hazard

Forum Extraordinaire
May 5, 2020
Liverpool, Merseyside
ezgif.com-webp-to-png.png

Hey everyone o/

My name is Hazard, or as you know on the forums, HazardTheDutchAngelDragon. I've been in many Minecraft server communities since I first started Minecraft, so I have a lot of server experience in the past with some big names including BrokenLens (2016-2017), NetherGames (2018), Lifeboat Network (2019-Jan2020), as well as Java volunteering on the Palace Network, and now I have left my positions (on Bedrock) to take a breather for a while. When I'm not playing Minecraft, I am an official volunteer for Discord Events (Hypesquad Events), and also a volunteer at Liverpool John Lennon Airport.

Volunteering at an international airport is actually rather fun, and a great way to engage with the local city community, as well as meet new and interesting people with amazing stories to tell. As you can probably already tell, I like to help people, I try to keep myself in most communities and make myself known by being friendly and welcoming to everyone. One thing most people know about me is that I have an alternative persona, which I call my fursona, Hazard.

When I am not volunteering anywhere, I like to go and explore across the United Kingdom, and I always take Hazard along with me. I've traveled all over the UK from Manchester, Liverpool, London, Eastbourne, Penzance, St Ives, Glasgow, Birmingham, Leeds, Scarborough, and more. My main reason for traveling around is because of many conventions. I try to go to Birmingham, Bristol, and Glasgow mainly for... reasons >.> Conventions.
ScotiaCon, JustFurTheWeekend, ConFuzzled

That is right, I'm a furry, the kind that dresses up in adorable animal costumes representing themselves through art, music, games, and anything else you can think of. I suppose you could call me, "furry trash". XD

IMG_20190727_213332_708.jpg

Not sure what else I could say really, I think I've mentioned mainly everything that I would need to mention in an introduction other than I am looking forward to interacting with everyone and can't wait to meet you all on the network or through the Discord server!

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Hej, welcome and nice picture!

don’t where you live but on mainland Europe that certain pose is fairly outdated :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Reesle's profile.
yes that’s true im always die :( i was pro long time ago rees /(((
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Thank you Silverlace for everything! <3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thanks for everything!:D
Reesle wrote on Silverlace's profile.
Nooo not you :(
Thanks for everything you have done, and I wish you good luck with your future endeavours!
Reesle wrote on Robbedz's profile.
Thank you for everything! 🖤
Top Bottom