Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

LightsOff_

Novice Member
Sep 6, 2020
87
84
34
22
Antartica
I don't agree since this will make games to long. I think lvl3 gens are already fast enough. This will encourage camping and make it almost impossible to clutch against campers.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Maaarijn

Katsia Stray

Well-Known Member
May 18, 2020
742
931
144
Jupiter
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/She/They
I think this would be more than broken, especially if you have an empty island next to you. I disagree because its way too op and emerald gens are good already for what it does
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

The most interesting question in the QNA stream yesterday has to do with the Partner/Creators Program in the server and this is what is said about it. The answer to the question is in the photo below:
1791056738343.png
What is the oldest loot item you guys own?
dvotii wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Merci de me suivre !
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on Eli's profile.
Est ce que si on crée une belle cage pour cubecarft vous pouvez l’ajouter au jeux merci pour votre réponse si vous me répondez
Full weekend of playing minecraft!!
Top Bottom