Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

HenryBud

Apr 11, 2018
France
Hello CubeCrafters.
I have the idea of a new command, it would be like this: /chatcolor &d
And each time we write we will have our color letters, without the need to put the color in each moment
So that we no longer need to put the color back before the letters to write in our favorite color.
This would be accessible to all users who have the ability to put colored letters, I think they are from IRON +.
That is all my suggestion
I hope you like my idea

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
This is a small suggestion, but I like it. It could be easier to use, just for the sake of it. I don't often use color in chat, or at all in that point, and I often find myself forgetting which number matches with each letter. I think it'd be easier if we could just type /Green or /Red or etc, or at least when we do /color to change our name color, it'd also state what number each color is. +1

Reactions: HenryBud

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I think this have been suggested before but I still don't like it since the chat would be very messy and annoying to look at.
And think if people spam with different colors? People already do that but it would be even worse.

RafaCP

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2018
Totally agree with this suggestion, it would be super great to have it implemented. And I do not think that it has any disadvantage for the other players, because in order to change your color you would have to use the command, that is, take twice as much trouble for this. +1

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
the chat would be very messy and annoying to look at.
What do you mean, it'd be messy? It would probably only be when a said player would be typing it, I doubt it would stay permanent. You'd probably have to type /color for each message you send, and could change it with the normal & symbol when you want to. And annoying to look at, I'd agree. Color is kind of useless in chat, and I have to agree, people do spam with it. Looking at your points now makes me 50/50 with my choice, I am for it but I don't care if it is or is not implemented.

Reactions: HenryBud and RafaCP

RafaCP

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2018
What do you mean, it'd be messy? It would probably only be when a said player would be typing it, I doubt it would stay permanent. You'd probably have to type /color for each message you send, and could change it with the normal & symbol when you want to. And annoying to look at, I'd agree. Color is kind of useless in chat, and I have to agree, people do spam with it. Looking at your points now makes me 50/50 with my choice, I am for it but I don't care if it is or is not implemented.
Exactly, the same as I said. Also, I do not change my font color often either, so it's a bit awkward to put & 2 Hi in each moment if you want to have your color of the lyrics. This would be great and would prevent them from changing their color at any time, that is, I think this would reduce the inconvenience.

Livvv

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I would think it was annoying with colored chat since some people spam with it and the chat just get messy, it's hard to talk with people while seeing all the random chat with a lot of different colors.

Livvv

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
I do not believe that, as the two guys above said, this would reduce their color changing at every moment.
It would still be annoying if people started to spam and the system they got now work in my opinion.

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Personally I think this would make chat way too messy looking. It's already messy enough with the amount of spam, advertisements and people already manually entering custom coloured chat messages.

Reactions: Livvv

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
I would think it was annoying with colored chat since some people spam with it and the chat just get messy, it's hard to talk with people while seeing all the random chat with a lot of different colors.
I should have worded my sentence better, let me explain. I do not think this would increase the amount of people who use colored chat, I think it would just help with actually typing your colored chat if you were to use it. Some people do spam it, which I agree, is annoying. But this will just help players with actually typing it rather than using & and different numbers every single time they want to talk with colors.

Reactions: RafaCP and HenryBud

HenryBud

Apr 11, 2018
France
I should have worded my sentence better, let me explain. I do not think this would increase the amount of people who use colored chat, I think it would just help with actually typing your colored chat if you were to use it. Some people do spam it, which I agree, is annoying. But this will just help players with actually typing it rather than using & and different numbers every single time they want to talk with colors.
I do not understand why they do not understand me, I think they do not want to understand. It is a matter of imagining this command implemented.

RafaCP

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2018
Guys, those who give negative to this suggestion. I think they have not understood the idea, I think that I have failed to mention this positive aspect to the owner of the publication:
Imagine: Those who have rank will put / colorchat & 3 and then they will write and they will always have that "3" color.
What happens now is that they have to be changing the color, in each sentence they write, so some prefer to change color, press random colors.
This would greatly reduce the spam of changing colors.

HenryBud

Apr 11, 2018
France
I don't like it since everything will look messy like this
(I'm aware that you want a set color btw, not switching colours every message)

It'd make chat an unorganized headache to read.
That would not be the command, I think they have the wrong idea.
It would be something like this : Test test test test
It will change the color of an entire whole sentence.
To do what you mentioned, you should do the following:
& dtest & 3test & 1test & 5test

RafaCP

Novice Member
Feb 20, 2018
I don't like it since everything will look messy like this

It'd make chat an unorganized headache to read.
I see because they did not accept this suggestion, they have misunderstood it, I think that I need to explain more, I think that not everyone understood very well, it is just as he mentioned in his last comment.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
That would not be the command, I think they have the wrong idea.
It would be something like this : Test test test test
It will change the color of an entire whole sentence.
To do what you mentioned, you should do the following:
& dtest & 3test & 1test & 5test
I literally even put a disclaimer in that same message

Reactions: DragonLord

HenryBud

Apr 11, 2018
France
I literally even put a disclaimer in that same message
Well, I think it would be great if users who have rank have this advantage. That would motivate many users to have this advantage, I do not think it is disorganized, it has nothing to do with order. Because now you can change the color of a sentence, and what is more uncomfortable, some change color at every moment, just like your example, in a prayer they place many colors and it is uncomfortable.

Reactions: PierreFBR

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
The only way I see this not being a headache and messy to read is if there are specific colors that players can choose from (I.E. Remove all the hard to read colors). though, I would prefer if things stayed the way they are with the whole colored chat. I've not been a fan of players having access to them for a long time.

HenryBud

Apr 11, 2018
France
The only way I see this not being a headache and messy to read is if there are specific colors that players can choose from (I.E. Remove all the hard to read colors). though, I would prefer if things stayed the way they are with the whole colored chat. I've not been a fan of players having access to them for a long time.
Do you think this command will help what you mention? that the players have a certain color and not change it. I think it's a good middle point.

Reactions: PierreFBR
Members Online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom