Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Hey everyone,

Since I'm playing Cubecraft, I noticed a lot of people with names like "GetRektMan" or "GetCleantx", and I really hate these.
I think these kinda names shouldn't be allowed. These names actually "say" something to the player who lost, like "Get Rekt"
And I think it is very rude..

Is this reportable? If no, it should be. Names which I don't have a problem with are names like "DontRekMe" but "GetRekt" is really rude..

Kind regards
Berre_

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
No. It shouldn't be reportable it's just toxicity, ignore it. If you find that rude never go onto Badlion.
Also I noticed a lot of people on cube craft have try-hard names such as iWillComboYou, ComeAtMe, Hqckusation etc etc. I get annoyed by it but in the end you can't do anything about it. Just ignore them.

FrieskePro

Feb 28, 2017
Umm this HAS TO BE allowed my friend , you shouldnt tell this to CubeCraft but to the MineCraft forum ( offcical ) because they are allowing names like u typed ^^ so dont talk to CubeCraft !

Lucaatjee

Jul 7, 2016
The Netherlands
I understand that it annoys you sometimes. But I think it's too rude to punish anyone for that reason. It is not intended specifically for anyone.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hey everyone,

Since I'm playing Cubecraft, I noticed a lot of people with names like "GetRektMan" or "GetCleantx", and I really hate these.
I think these kinda names shouldn't be allowed. These names actually "say" something to the player who lost, like "Get Rekt"
And I think it is very rude..

Is this reportable? If no, it should be. Names which I don't have a problem with are names like "DontRekMe" but "GetRekt" is really rude..

Kind regards
Berre_
Meh. I just learned to ignore these names
But stuff like umm... you know what and skins like... you know what are bannable

DaHammy

Mar 29, 2016
Italy
Just kill them if you see someone with that name! "GetRektByMe got slain by xxxx with 7hp", it's funny when they are the one who have that name. Just show them who actually gets "rekt"! I mean it's not a solution and I don't have a problem with those names, but just see this as a motivation

Reactions: Aurora

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
they aren't slurs or anything so there is no real problem with them
Don't make a mountain out of a molehill, don't get triggered when there is nothing to really be triggered about

LuisHTX

Novice Member
Jan 10, 2017
colombia
Umm this HAS TO BE allowed my friend , you shouldnt tell this to CubeCraft but to the MineCraft forum ( offcical ) because they are allowing names like u typed ^^ so dont talk to CubeCraft !

each server determines its own rules, and if they believe that the name is not right because you have 2 options, you change it or you do not enter anymore. I want to remind you that the server is a private, autonomous entity with its own rules.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Everyone can choose their names. And names like ‘GetRekt’ are not reportable and I don’t think they’re gonna edit the rules and add that names like ‘GetRekt’ are reportable. And I also don’t think it’s their intention to bully other players with their names, that’s the reason why I do not agree with this suggestion.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Evaluatiefout wrote on Kazwa's profile.
meow ^w^
I was just looking at the member list when I discovered something. I fail to believe that I am probably the first and the only person to have "Mint" in their username (probably).
I mean- come on, it isn't that bad-
how.PNG

I wanted to promote random people to admins and demote all the old staff, but here I am.
a9o2 wrote on camulos's profile.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!😍
a9o2 wrote on ItsWilliam32's profile.
Happy birthday! 🥰
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on henlo5964's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom