Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you want to see a happy emoji, if yes which one?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

MrTommy

Dedicated Member
Jul 3, 2019
Legoworld
www.instagram.com
Pronouns
He/Him
We now can react with different emoji's on the forums. But i miss one very important emoji, a happy one. We have a like, love, laughing, shocked, sad and angry emoji. (See image)
20200718_183604.jpg

But i think that a happy emoji could be a new family member to these reaction emoji's.

There are a few different emoji's we can choose from:
1:😀
2:😃
3:😄
4:😁
5:🙂
Please use the pole to let me know what happy emoji is the best one as a happy one.

This was just a small little suggestion thay could make the forums a little bit better. Hope you liked it!

Reactions: wxzzrd and Rawrbin

Pineapple

Forum Expert
Apr 27, 2020
the Pizza Parlor
I agree with Finixly but I’d still like this so I voted for emoji 4 but you can vote for multiple options which you might want to fix if you can

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Like is good but I like emoji 4 cuz it indicates pure happiness and joy and like is just like cool.

and love is just like too overboard sometimes

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
As Finixly said, the like button kinda serves for the purpose of "happy." Adding another emoji would make it also a lot more messy and it might become too much of a good thing.

But if I had to choose I would pick the 4th one 😁

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
Top Bottom