Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SanderVDB29

Novice Member
Apr 18, 2020
Hi all i had the suggestion about a hangout for Iron rank or higher! because that would make the ranks a little bit more special
and i suggest a forum section for iron or higher so the ranked players can help the other ranked players with permissions and stuff related to the ranks ^.^

Reactions: YeaUhm

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Hi all i had the suggestion about a hangout for Iron rank or higher! because that would make the ranks a little bit more special
and i suggest a forum section for iron or higher so the ranked players can help the other ranked players with permissions and stuff related to the ranks ^.^

I'm not entirely sure what you mean with "a hangout". If you meant that you want like a room in the main lobby that only ranked members can enter I would say sure, why not. But I don't agree about the forum section you suggested since that thats the main purpose of the support section we already have where you can ask your questions about all kind of stuff like, for example, "How do I report a rulebreaker" or "How do I have to appeal" c:

SanderVDB29

Novice Member
Apr 18, 2020
I'm not entirely sure what you mean with "a hangout". If you meant that you want like a room that only ranked members can enter I would say sure, why not. But I don't agree about the forum section you suggested since that there already is a support section where you can ask your questions about all kind of stuff! c:
yeah i mean a special room that only ranked players can enter and yes thats right i can understand your reason about the forum section ^^

Reactions: YeaUhm and Lozora
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #56-
About 3.2 billion people around the world (roughly 46% of the global population) watched at least a minute of the 2010 World Cup!
Mintypie231 wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎂 🎉
I don't know if I am late/early, but it's 6 may for me. Sorry if I am late.
Top Bottom