Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Formelet

Dec 27, 2013
Denmark
www.kirithia.com
Yeah well.. My best advice is to fail.. Build and fail.. Sounds stupid? It is at first, until you compare your first fails with your latest fails. You'll improve by building. And building.
Move your limits, and try new things.

Reactions: MorganPlayzMc

Dri (InstantDestiny)

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2014
XD why did you tag me? Anyway, in addition to what Form said, add some of your personality to your builds. Having depth in your builds in a major thing too. (that I still need to improve on) If you're going for an outside themed thing, terriforming is the main thing you need to do. If it's a house, try not to make it a basic square/rectangle shape. Make it simple, but unique to start off. There's always room for improving on things and I've seen it. That house to the shire was a big improvement if you ask me. That's all I have to say for now :D

Yittamonkey

Forum Expert
Mar 30, 2014
Canadia
Thanks for help everyone, and Dri I tagged you because you are the best builder I know (no offence to the builders). I thought what Form said I saw fail and I was like you want me to give up? But I will probably be on the creative server in about 3 days (I am camping)

musemat

Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2013
Denmark
Trial and error, most of the builders here have been doing that for years, and thats all we do, we just try to see if something works and compare it to our old builds to see how we can improve. This is also why builders have their own style

Reactions: Yittamonkey

Yittamonkey

Forum Expert
Mar 30, 2014
Canadia
Trial and error, most of the builders here have been doing that for years, and thats all we do, we just try to see if something works and compare it to our old builds to see how we can improve. This is also why builders have their own style
Okay, thanks. Yea I have had MC since 2009 and I just always sucked at building, do I keep trying?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom