Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Hey guys!. Turns out there was a bug occurring with the jumpscares and sounds, that if you had the resourcepack on, you wouldn't get them, all of the custom ones. We've fixed it! You will now get the custom jumpscares, painting etc. Have fun!

Reactions: Beyner127

Smudge

May 6, 2016
Are there currently any plans to add back the Ender feature where one of the players was the Ender? IMO that style was a lot more fun since it was a bit more variable and getting to be the Ender once in a while was fun. With the "AI" it just feels a bit stale and unchanging.

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Are there currently any plans to add back the Ender feature where one of the players was the Ender? IMO that style was a lot more fun since it was a bit more variable and getting to be the Ender once in a while was fun. With the "AI" it just feels a bit stale and unchanging.
We cannot add the player is the ender style, because in the 2017 version, players were leaving because they weren't the Ender. Which ruined the gaming experience.

Beyner127

Novice Member
Jan 20, 2017
Hey guys!. Turns out there was a bug occurring with the jumpscares and sounds, that if you had the resourcepack on, you wouldn't get them, all of the custom ones. We've fixed it! You will now get the custom jumpscares, painting etc. Have fun!

apparently game breaks when you get 1 or 2 extra pages

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom