Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
yes i know its not even christmas 2016 yet but this could take some time to make but here goes

Earlier in the year the ever popular "dead by daylight" game came out so i figured this would be a fun halloween event if it could be recreated

How it Works:

Theres a killer and 3-4 targets the killer must kill the targets before all the generators are turned on to open the front door and escape

How this would work?

Because minecraft dosent have good physics The killer would be given a blindness effect that allowed him to see a good distance but not an infinite view range he would have a unbreakable wooden sword and the targets would have unbreakable leather armor also in his inventory would be an item that would allow him to dash, but it has a cooldown he would also have speed 1, and because of alot of obstacles and places to hide even with speed its easy for targets to get away the game ends when either all players have died, escaped or a combo of both, as for the generators you would flick a lever that triggered a under the map redstone system that would unlock the door after all 3 gens were on the doir would open, but because the map is big the door is hard to find

Extras
Infinite Hunger
The killer has infinite health
To turn the gens on you have to survive near it for 30 seconds (sure you can run but that risks it being turned off) if the killer turns it off (10 second delay) it resets the generator
"Victims" would get Regen 1 or 2 so the game is not to easy

Kits (targets only)

Ghost - invis potion for 1 min
Olyimpian- speed potion for 30 sec
Medic- one golden apple which can be shared to teammates every 2 minutes

Perks: (killer only)

Chop Chop: chance to do increased damage
Blur: Chance to have an increased sprint speed for a second or two

This is all i can think of at the moment let me know what you think and what changes or kit ideas you may have

Reactions: DestructionMaker

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
So just like the horror gamr dead by daylight
Simply yes i had to think of something to work around hanging people on that pole because i dont think thats possible in minecraft coding lol and also a delay timer to substitute for the time it takes to turn on the generators, ender was pretty close as well to its original game, so i thought dead by daylight which was popular this year, would be fun for next year

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Simply yes i had to think of something to work around hanging people on that pole because i dont think thats possible in minecraft coding lol and also a delay timer to substitute for the time it takes to turn on the generators, ender was pretty close as well to its original game, so i thought dead by daylight which was popular this year, would be fun for next year
it is possible in minecraft coding.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Sounds fun and why did you already posted it uuhm it is almost Christmas and Halloween is in a other year...

Sep 23, 2019
yes i know its not even christmas 2016 yet but this could take some time to make but here goes

Earlier in the year the ever popular "dead by daylight" game came out so i figured this would be a fun halloween event if it could be recreated

How it Works:

Theres a killer and 3-4 targets the killer must kill the targets before all the generators are turned on to open the front door and escape

How this would work?

Because minecraft dosent have good physics The teresa killer would be given a blindness effect that allowed him to see a good distance but not an infinite view range he would have a unbreakable wooden sword and the targets would have unbreakable leather armor also in his inventory would be an item that would allow him to dash, but it has a cooldown he would also have speed 1, and because of alot of obstacles and places to hide even with speed its easy for targets to get away the game ends when either all players have died, escaped or a combo of both, as for the generators you would flick a lever that triggered a under the map redstone system that would unlock the door after all 3 gens were on the doir would open, but because the map is big the door is hard to find

Extras
Infinite Hunger
The killer has infinite health
To turn the gens on you have to survive near it for 30 seconds (sure you can run but that risks it being turned off) if the killer turns it off (10 second delay) it resets the generator
"Victims" would get Regen 1 or 2 so the game is not to easy

Kits (targets only)

Ghost - invis potion for 1 min
Olyimpian- speed potion for 30 sec
Medic- one golden apple which can be shared to teammates every 2 minutes

Perks: (killer only)

Chop Chop: chance to do increased damage
Blur: Chance to have an increased sprint speed for a second or two

This is all i can think of at the moment let me know what you think and what changes or kit ideas you may have

Interesting ......

Elenahh

Forum Veteran
Apr 10, 2018
Sofia, Bulgaria
Interesting ......
Hello!
Please do not revive old threads without a good reason. This is considered necroposting and is against our rules.
3.4 - No reviving inactive threads without reason. Does not apply to news posts, games, or introduction threads.
You can read our rules HERE.

- Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Who Invented Jumpbridging/Mj Bridging?

I need help uncovering the history of Bedrocks Most popular Method
If you know any old time players that might know something contact me on my discord
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
My discord is : aviussabes​

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday have an awesome day today! ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Res734's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Reesle wrote on BladeBreakerMC's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom