Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xHaihappen

Jan 22, 2021
Hey!

I joined the forums yesterday and I believe it is time to pay this sub-forum a visit and introduce myself to all of you lovely people.
My name is Jonas, but I'd prefer being called Hai. I've used the IGN xHaihappen since I first started playing online Minecraft back in 2015. The game had a huge impact on me as I got to get to know a lot of awesome people with whom I am still friends with today. My native language is German, but I've been learning English since I was 4 years old. Minecraft has helped me add a lot of new words to my vocabulary.
I have not been actively playing CubeCraft for that long, joined the server ocassionally when I wasn't busy moderating another server. But a group of friends I met on another server brought me closer to the server once again, and now we play Skywars daily. The recent KB update on Bedrock has increased the fun a lot, so I don't think I'll be leaving the server any time soon. :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

May the 4th be with you
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
EpicShotz1432 wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday 🎂
Top Bottom