Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xHaihappen

Jan 22, 2021
Hey!

I joined the forums yesterday and I believe it is time to pay this sub-forum a visit and introduce myself to all of you lovely people.
My name is Jonas, but I'd prefer being called Hai. I've used the IGN xHaihappen since I first started playing online Minecraft back in 2015. The game had a huge impact on me as I got to get to know a lot of awesome people with whom I am still friends with today. My native language is German, but I've been learning English since I was 4 years old. Minecraft has helped me add a lot of new words to my vocabulary.
I have not been actively playing CubeCraft for that long, joined the server ocassionally when I wasn't busy moderating another server. But a group of friends I met on another server brought me closer to the server once again, and now we play Skywars daily. The recent KB update on Bedrock has increased the fun a lot, so I don't think I'll be leaving the server any time soon. :)

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom