Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
Hello all of you

So most of you have probably seen me somewhere, but you probably have no idea who I am/how I came here etc.
I'm RickDeKlomp, my real name is (suprisingly) Rick. I'm currently 15 years old and live in The Netherlands. I actually knew about this server thanks to a Dutch YouTuber called Enzo Knol. I wanted to play EggWars and SkyWars like he did. I wasn't really a fanboy, but the server seemed nice to me. So I started playing on the server. This was back in 2017. I actually enjoyed the game a lot, I became better at the game, and I created a Forum account.

I quit this server (and Minecraft) in 2018. I mostly played unofficial ARK. Also played some Fortnite, but didn't like it after two weeks. Minecraft became popular again, and people started playing Minecraft more. I thought about my good times on CubeCraft, and decided to come back.

I'm back now for a couple of months, and I still enjoy it. I'm doing more community stuff than I did before, and I like it. I try to keep finding new ways to improve the server. Not gonna tag any people now, because I don't really have something special to say. I just realised that I didn't make introduction yet. Hope to see you guys ingame or somewhere else. See you!

-Rick

MeeLion

Sep 7, 2019
Hey rick. I have seen you sometimes in game. It's nice to see you're here also :D
Have a nice day.

ForgetMeee

Novice Member
Feb 17, 2017
Wow Rick, echt n geweldig verhaal. Had me popcorn erbij :3
Vanwaar de naam "RickDeKlomp"?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Thank you for the follow!!
Critly wrote on Egg🥚's profile.