Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SirFly

Sep 24, 2016
Mom's Basement
K i know i died really quick but watch the perls that i threw idk why but im so proud of my recation bc im a noob :p

SirFly

Sep 24, 2016
Mom's Basement
This won't be accepted as a report since:
1. It's not under the "report a player" section
2. You didn't provide an IGN on the thread
3. You didn't provide a time when the hacks is seen best
You can recreate this thread at https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-player.24/

Make sure you follow the reporting guidelines!
Bud this wasnt suppost to be a report, I already reported him in the right section. Just showing the video to the public ;)

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I don't get why people record every game :P I just have a hotkey set for recording and if I see one I press it. That way I don't have to edit it. If I miss a hacker by not being able to press the hotkey fast enough it isn't that big of a deal :P

Reactions: SirFly
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom