Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should Cubecraft Get Rid Of Hackusating?

• Yes, It is annoying getting called hacks

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • No, then people will not know if the person hacks or not

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • Neutral, don't usually care

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters

MEggaNIGGER

Aug 22, 2016
mums car... vroom vroom
I don't know if anyone noticed but there are tons of hackers on cubecraft. Many of them don't get banned (cause cubecraft has very bad anti-cheat system) but most people don't hack. When someone calls hacks on another person, it usually draws more attention to them and to target them. Now a lot of times when people call hacks it is true but most people call hacks when they get killed by another person. Don't let people call hacks!!!

Cynamooo

Forum Veteran
Aug 26, 2015
Don't worry about it, you need to look at it from the bright side. When someone calls you a hacker, but you don't hack, that means you're very good. Most hackusaters call other people hackers because they lost, like you said. But without video evidence they can't ban you. If you look at it from the bright side, you will when someone calls you a hacker again ;)

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
its because they are salty dont worry about it be like report me then ik im not hacking or something like that or just ignore then there are a lot of ways to deal with them ik it hurts sometimes but that just proves that your good if you caused them to be so salty they would call hacks on you

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
If people call hacks on you , you need to be proud because he just told you via a other way that you are a good pvper

Djentism

Dedicated Member
Jun 26, 2016
My shed
I once got hackusated for fly and fastbreak. What actually happened was: i bridged to him via the sky and he didn't notice me while i was standing near his egg. Since i was there for 5 minutes :P. Sooo getting hackusated while playing legit is a compliment

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I don't know if anyone noticed but there are tons of hackers on cubecraft. Many of them don't get banned (cause cubecraft has very bad anti-cheat system) but most people don't hack. When someone calls hacks on another person, it usually draws more attention to them and to target them. Now a lot of times when people call hacks it is true but most people call hacks when they get killed by another person. Don't let people call hacks!!!
Just do not think anything of it. They can not do anything to you, and also them hackusating just means they are bad and want to cover it up by calling hacks on someone else.

Xodek

Feb 5, 2016
The Dank Caves Of Cubecraft
Sometimes the hackusating get's too much and people keep spamming ''HACKS'' in the chat. But most of the time people just call hacks once and then leave, I'm fine with that. But i know what you mean by getting targeted because of it, because there will sometimes be people who ''sacrifice'' themselves to kill the ''hacker'', so they basically target you with a group of people wich is very annoying.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
Top Bottom