Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbootybutz

Nov 23, 2016
This isn't fun I am writing this as I am playing a game with a player who openly admits they are hacking right now and is telling me to leave the server because I don't like how they play how is this fun anymore?

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
They ruined the fun. The minute a hacker joins, the players are forced to play janitor or exterminator and get rid of the hacker first thing.

Every player has the same problem you're facing: hackers galore. That's the reason I stopped playing - I'm not going to do janitorial work as a player who wants to have fun. If players want to kill pests, then they should've applied for staff.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
First of all, I love your name.

We really all experience this one way or another. Luckily I play with people who can ban hackers on the spot, but I can understand your frustrations. When I play solo, hackers run wild all over the server. Just buckle down and hope the developers can deliver with their next version of the anticheat.

Reactions: Nikboo
N

Nikboo

Hello,
I do know that there has been an increase in hackers and it is pretty frustrating. Staff members can't be in every single game on the network and so we rely on our players to report hackers. However, whenever staff do join a game with a hacker, they will ban him (or if helper, record and kick him).

An anti-cheat is already in development. Please be patient for it to be finished. For now:

If you would like to help the server by clearing hackers then you can create a player report at http://reports.cubecraft.net

Also, if you would like to take further action, you can apply for helper.

shouldn't be my job to keep there server clean

We do know that it isn't your job to clean up hackers, but it always helps the server if you do report hackers because it is then easier for us to make Cubecraft a hacker free server.

Thanks,
~ Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!
Reesle wrote on Mimoune xb's profile.
Hey, it’s been a while! How are you doing? :)
Top Bottom