Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emminator

Sep 28, 2016
Chico, CA
At the beging of any skywars please put a warning for hacking. theres at least one hacker each round usually for me, If you like my post please give a thumbs up!:p

Reactions: SkoodyDood

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
It's pretty well known that hacking is against the rules at all succesive servers, as far is I know.

Emminator

Sep 28, 2016
Chico, CA
i agree with you but when i see hacking and i try to report they say i have to have video evidence but i can't cause idk how. so just a simple warning. if some people don't listen then oh well. i mean it wouldn't hurt to try. right? /:

Tadeshi

Oct 26, 2016
US
Warning won't do much, I'm afraid. Quite a bummer, but it's just the truth.

D

Deleted member 169486

This is not needed. It is made very clear that hacking is a bannable offence. It is clearly stated in the rules, which you agree to by join Cubecraft Games. You can report the hackers you see here on the forums. You must include video evidence.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
i agree with you but when i see hacking and i try to report they say i have to have video evidence but i can't cause idk how. so just a simple warning. if some people don't listen then oh well. i mean it wouldn't hurt to try. right? /:
There are programs such as OBS and bandicam which are free to download. On a windows 10 computer, Win+G can be used to record.

Emminator

Sep 28, 2016
Chico, CA
all I'm just saying a for warning for hacking would be great, i mean they did a teaming warning on solo, so why not hacking warning??

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
all I'm just saying a for warning for hacking would be great, i mean they did a teaming warning on solo, so why not hacking warning??
Well 99% of the people don't care, just like teamers. I don't see a difference with the amount of hackers. Most hackers' purposes are: To troll, to be cool, just lazy, compromised account, or actually don't know the rules. In that case, I don't see why people would stop hacking in CCG.

1212hawks_

Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2016
The nest of dorks
www.youtube.com
That won't work. Honestly, I mean I remember @Mac gave a warning on solo skyward that teaming isn't allowed. Well, they ignored him and still teamed. Most hackers are gullible in the first place so they don't know what's right from what's wrong. Also, isn't the week ban their warning?

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
That won't work. Honestly, I mean I remember @Mac gave a warning on solo skyward that teaming isn't allowed. Well, they ignored him and still teamed. Most hackers are gullible in the first place so they don't know what's right from what's wrong. Also, isn't the week ban their warning?
It's now a month if you didn't know. After that, it's permanent.

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
That's true there is a warning for teamers. But do you think they care? The same for hackers. They also don't care from 1 message. They don't even care if you record them. So why would a message help?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Top Bottom