Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Chromodynamics

Novice Member
Dec 11, 2021
The Quantum Realm
Pronouns
He/Him
This thread was mainly meant for a few questions, especially on people who hack in games.

The First Question:
How do you identify if someone is hacking? I'm usually having trouble differing from pure skill and hacking clients, although I can differentiate if the hacker is using clients if it's really obvious, for example when I was playing a few hours ago, some guy hit me from more than 10 blocks away, Solo EggWars, Bedrock - (Quick confirmation: would it be?). But getting to the point, are there any minute details in gameplay that so called "pro" hackers use to cheat a game, which people do not usually realise? Mainly because I don't really want to congratulate a hacker using clients on his skill once he absolutely shredded me in a duel.

The Second Question:
As aforementioned by me in the previous question, I can identify if the hacking is extremely obvious / detectable. This question is mainly about gaining evidence. Although I play on devices which have ample potential to screen record, screenshot and many more other features, I find it nearly impossible to take a photo or piece of evidence when I am in a duel with an obvious hacker, who isn't really trying to hide it. I just wanted to collect some feedback on how some people have a way to report hackers, to create a possibility of being able to integrate these ways into games that I play, mainly to make CubeCraft a better place, but also slightly because it feels like wearing a hero's cape to eradicate killjoys like hackers from the server.

Please do share any tactics you have on catching these people, or even how to differentiate their clients from skill, and also feel free to share your thoughts on this subject.

Thanks!

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
For your first question, there are 'soft' cheats which players use to attempt to cheat without getting punished, and which can be difficult to identify.
It really just takes time playing on the server before you get to know the difference between lag and velo (anti-kb), for example.

If you think someone is cheating, regardless of whether or not they are blatant, you can report them here. And a moderator will be able to tell. Nothing wrong with a denied report!

As for your second question, it depends what device you play on. On PC I know there are plenty of applications, such as Medal or just xbox game bar, that let you clip whatever just happened so you can always get a video if someone toggles on you. (And screenshots won't work as they won't be accepted for reports of cheaters)

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #47-
There are approximately 6,500 languages in the world (not counting the ancient languages, only the languages that are used recently)!
Mintypie231 wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow!!
good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom