Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

AnimalFarmer1984

Aug 5, 2016
If an egg is destroyed really early in the game, faster than the amount of time it takes to bridge over, and this is obviously different timing for each map, then obviously someone fly hacked or speed building hacked. You can make a code that automatically kicks them from the match, sends the hack information time, date, and time that it took to break egg for that hacker, and bans the player immediately from cubecraft. This would be very easy and quick to code, maybe within 15 minutes this code can be written, and it would be very effective
Another detection system you can make is a system that constantly monitors how quickly a player kills another player with the corresponding weapon and opposing armor. If it is done faster than the fastest time possible for that weapon to armor, then obviously they are hacking. Once again, make a code that automatically kicks them from the match, sends the hack information time, date, and time that it took to kill for that hacker, and bans the player immediately from cubecraft.
You can do this style of hack monitoring for all other hacks, and some will cause more in game lag than others, so you guys can decide accordingly. This can be applied to all the other games in cubecraft

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
I agree with the eggbreaking part, but is has to be different for each map. There is a huge difference between breaking an egg in storm under 30 seconds and breaking an egg in aztec under 30 seconds, just take that into account.

As for "killing someone faster", this doesn't exist, especially not in 1.9. You can't have a hack that will let you "deal more damage"(critical hits are vanilla). Even in 1.8, there is a limit on how fast you can damage someone.
good idea , but hackers will not just break eggs or killing the others so early in the game :)

Reactions: larswijn

AnimalFarmer1984

Aug 5, 2016
but is has to be different for each map. There is a huge difference between breaking an egg in storm under 30 seconds and breaking an egg in aztec under 30 seconds, just take that into account.
I already said that, read my post completely...
If an egg is destroyed really early in the game, faster than the amount of time it takes to bridge over, and this is obviously different timing for each map, then obviously someone fly hacked or speed building hacked.

AnimalFarmer1984

Aug 5, 2016
As for "killing someone faster", this doesn't exist, especially not in 1.9. You can't have a hack that will let you "deal more damage"(critical hits are vanilla). Even in 1.8, there is a limit on how fast you can damage someone.
Let's say it takes me 5 seconds to kill player, with a stone sword against leather armor. Now there are hacks that deal more damage per strike, which means it will take, yes, faster to kill, say 3 secvond. This is what I mean by kill faster. I thought that was pretty obvious....
So yeah, if it takes faster to kill than that minimum time of 5 seconds, then obviously it's a hack. Obviously this code can take into acount the current amount of hearts the player has as well

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Now there are hacks that deal more damage per strike,
No there aren't. (Critical hits are a vanilla feature of minecraft, so the legit players would be kicked as well)
"More damage hacks" do not exist. Trust me, I know exactly how hacks work.
If you don't believe me, show me the so-called hack in a screenshot of you using it. (in single player obviously)
Also.
Please don't do that.

DocMenios

Jul 21, 2016
In a country
I agree with the eggbreaking part, but is has to be different for each map. There is a huge difference between breaking an egg in storm under 30 seconds and breaking an egg in aztec under 30 seconds, just take that into account.

yes , i know it and also jigsaw 0.25 hasn't released yet , but jigsaw 0.24 final version released yesterday :)
also do you know who egg-aura works or how can you open it and use it?

DocMenios

Jul 21, 2016
In a country
No there aren't. (Critical hits are a vanilla feature of minecraft, so the legit players would be kicked as well)
"More damage hacks" do not exist. Trust me, I know exactly how hacks work.
If you don't believe me, show me the so-called hack in a screenshot of you using it. (in single player obviously)
Also.

Please don't do that.
yes , one of the most respective and important thing in forums is to don't retag staff , which has been already tagged in this thread and also to don't tag so many staff with one reply:)
Thanks for your understand :)

DocMenios

Jul 21, 2016
In a country
for example this is the retaging which i mean :

@Buuuddyy ( second y in buuudy is because i don't want to retag him )
@ etc

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

RobinDn wrote on Fesa's profile.
It has been to long :D
RobinDn wrote on Kloska's profile.
Congrats Quacky! :D
qKhalidd wrote on Kloska's profile.
happy birthday!
Kazwa wrote on Kloska's profile.
GRATTIS ANKA
Had some internet issues last week and went on a weekend getaway to an amusement park with my bf, but I'm back to grind and have fun on cube again :)
I missed u guys >.>
Top Bottom