Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaoticMitch

Oct 28, 2016
But let's say, what can we do against them?... :/ These hackerteamers are really annoying.
On a server that i've played, Is the rule if you team whit hacker it leads to an ban of 1 week
And the alt hackers, The only solution is to IP ban nothing else......
I know there brothers and sisters on the same IP get banned asswell.
Thats the fault of the brother himself.
If hes not started hacking, There will never be a problem.
Its just a lesson to all other ALT hackers/Hacker teamers.
I know Cube is not giving away IP bans, The only option is IP Ban. Yes some of them have VPN, Some of them not. of the 5 hackers 2 have's VPN the other 3 are screwed. Just some little kids that cannot win whitout the hackers.

:cube_light:CubeCraft just give some Ip bans....your server will not be the only one..............

Reactions: GreenIsBae

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I know there brothers and sisters on the same IP get banned asswell.
Thats the fault of the brother himself.
So rude. Cube would get hated if that happened. That's really harsh against younger brothers and sisters, who do like to play legit.

ChaoticMitch

Oct 28, 2016
So rude. Cube would get hatted if that happened. That's really harsh against younger brothers and sisters, who do like to play legit.
I know its kinda rude but yea.... lets be honest its the only option. and other big servers have done some IP bans.
Marieke do you want a clean server or hate of brothers that are mayby also hacking instead.
I vote for IP ban:D

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Teaming with hackers is allowed. Being a hacker is not. There are several reasons for this:

A. You're a newbie who doesn't know what hacking is or how to tell if someone's hacking. This is like being thrown in jail because you gave a serial killer a cookie.
B. This makes the teaming rule more complicated. You're allowed to team, but only on certain games, and now only with certain players? Confusing!
C. As iLoveYouu stated, you may be teaming with a hacker out of fear; it's more fun to be on the winning team, and hackers tend to win a lot. (Sorry @HackersDontWin )
D. Teaming requires warnings, hacking does not. This discordance in the rules would make reports more complicated and ultimately obstruct justice. Just report the hackers; noobs who team up with them are fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
Top Bottom